The PIEPS PRO BT is the most advanced beacon, with a feature set built for the pro user.
- EXTENSIVE SELF-CHECK Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- PERFECTLY READABLE DISPLAY in all lighting conditions
- VIBRATION at initial signal detection. This lets rescuers focus on the visual surface search during the signal search.
- PERFECT MARK-PERFORMANCE due to exact signal processing without any performance losses
- PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION The influence of external interferences is eliminated or reduced to a minimum: Protection in send mode with Auto-Antenna-Switch: If the transmitting antenna is impacted by external interference, the other antenna would take over the transmit function. Protection in search mode with Signal Verification: Only a verified 457kHz signal is indicated.
- iPROBE SUPPORT The PIEPS PRO BT can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
- BACKUP-MODE The PIEPS PRO BT is in send mode but the send signal is temporarily suppressed. So rescuers aren't disturbed during the search.
- AUTO-SEARCH-TO-SEND This function automatically switches the PIEPS PRO BT from search mode to send mode, if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- GROUP CHECK Reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
- SCAN-FUNCTION The SCAN-function will give you an overview of all buried devices within the detectable range.
- VICTIM SELECTION The PIEPS PRO BT scans the entire receiving range. The closest 3 victims are indicated.
- ANALOG-MODE The analog mode can be used for specific search strategies as well as for demo reasons.
- TX600-SUPPORT The PIEPS TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the standard EN300718 and can be received with every PIEPS PRO BT.
- INCLINOMETER With the integrated three dimensional inclinometer the the punctual angle of the slope can be measured.
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS PRO BT
- High wearing comfort at low weight
- Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap
- Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device
- Maximum range (m): 60
- Search strip width (m): 60
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 118 x 76 x 29
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 230
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 600
- Receiving frequency (kHz): 457
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C
Pieps PRO BT Beacon
All domestic orders will be shipped UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY MAIL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. All international orders will be shipped UPS STANDARD or USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. If you have a preference how your package is shipped you may submit a request by emailing us at Ashley@chrisburandt.com or leaving a note at checkout.
Please allow approximately 15 days for international deliveries.