The patented DuraPro Ski Dampener rubber delivers many unique advantages over other designs:
- The dampener gives a linear, progressive dampening effect which allows the ski to flex more freely at low speeds and loads for softer dampening, and more rigidly at high speeds and loads for stronger dampening. Furthermore, it does this without compromising your ski, bushings, or spindle.
- With just the right amount of flex and resistance, the DuraPro ski dampener helps protect your ski, spindle, A-arm, and entire sled by absorbing as much impact energy as possible before allowing the ski to bottom out against the spindle.
- The dampener maintains the proper ski approach angle position, giving your sled enhanced performance and more predictable handling on the snow. It's a difference that you will notice immediately, whether on or off trail, and especially when traversing technical terrain and crossing other sled trenches / tracks.
- The dampener is the width of the ski cradle, offering maximum support for the spindle. This equates to less wear and tear on your ski bushings, with better twisting and side-to-side stability for the ski.
- The proprietary composition is extremely resilient and resistant to breaking, cracking, tearing, swelling, abrasion, friction, temperature fluctuations, UV light, and vibration.
- The majority of the DuraPro Ski Dampener’s effect occurs behind the spindle tab. This puts less stress on the tab and even gives the dampener the unique ability to continue functioning if the tab breaks off.
- Weighs only a tiny 1.9 oz. heavier than the OEM dampener.
- MADE IN THE USA with 100% domestic materials and labor!
FITMENT (Item No. 1018901):
Replaces Polaris Part # 5415230, 5412794, and others.
Sled: Polaris AXYS Pro-RMK, Khaos, SKS, & RMK....... 2015 - Present
Pro-Ride RMK chassis....... 2011 - 2014
Ski: Polaris GRIPPER....... 2007 - Present (does NOT fit Pro-Steer)
- (2) DuraPro Ski Dampener rubbers
- High-quality, screen-printed decal
- Instruction sheet
All DuraPro products are designed for ultimate quality, durability, and reliability. That is why we fully warrant them to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship for life. No time-limit applies and no warranty card is required.
Full warranty details can be found HERE
DuraPro™ Ski Dampener - Polaris Axys & Pro-Ride (Per Set)
- All domestic orders will be shipped UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY MAIL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. All international orders will be shipped UPS STANDARD or USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. If you have a preference how your package is shipped you may submit a request by emailing us at Ashley@chrisburandt.com or leaving a note at checkout.Please allow approximately 15 days for international deliveries.