Polaris P-85 Clutch Covers. We've designed them using high strength 7075 aluminum with reinforced crossed sections. Now includes a Hardened Clutch Shim for improved backshift and spring longevity.
- 205g lighter than stock 800 clutch cover, nearly 1/2 pound!
- Stroger and more rigid than stock allowing for more efficient shifting.
- Open face design disapates heat lowering belt temperatures.
- Reduced rotational inertial
- Faster acceleration
- Improved throttle responce
- Fits all 600, 700, and 800 primary clutches made since at least 2005.
- Run by every 2015 RMSHA MOD Points champion
Recommended to use with our Polaris Titanium Clutch Cover Bolts
Balancing the clutch may be needed
Proven on the RMSHA Hillclimb circuit, almost every Polaris Mod has run this cover the last 3 seasons with amazing results!
Only available in solid black.
Zollinger Racing Polaris P-85 Clutch Cover with Titanium Bolts
All domestic orders will be shipped UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY MAIL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. All international orders will be shipped UPS STANDARD or USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. If you have a preference how your package is shipped you may submit a request by emailing us at Ashley@chrisburandt.com or leaving a note at checkout.
Please allow approximately 15 days for international deliveries.