DUE TO HIGH DEMAND PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED IN THE ORDER THEY WERE RECEIVED.
- New suspension for the new Polaris 850 RMK. New design utilizes the cup style end bearings and a replaceable rear strut.
- Skinz/Burandt innovative geometry pulls another level of performance out of the Polaris 850 with our plus forward design and tuned caster angles. This includes our ride height tuning with our lightweight spindles to allow the rider to experience new levels of capability.
- All aluminum construction combined with durable CNC billet machined parts make this a needed addition to the snowmobile.
- Two kits available, one for the standard shorter shock that is OEM on the machine and our other offering which allows for the 16.7” longer shock standard on last year’s machine. This allows many existing customers to utilize shocks they already have purchased eliminating the need for additional shocks.
- All parts included for complete installation.
- Includes Skinz chip guards.
- Comes in flat black
***In order to run a sway bar on the Free flow aluminum long shock front end you must have a react front end sway bar. Select the sway bar option below***
Hey Chris, now that the season is over and getting caught up with everything, just wanted to say thank you…….that new front end is amazing, I jumped on a stock 850 Axys a couple different times and the new Khaos, Todd Williams had those sleds out for our veterans event that we put on with Lefty. They were an improvement, but not near as good of a set up as what I have from you guys.
I still think with the fox shocks – QS3 and the Skinz front end (I put the sway bar back in), it hands down made a difference in my riding, helped me improve, definitely had more confidence riding on edge and staying on edge. Adding the turbo was also a plus, ran the #3 spring the first couple trips and settled in with the #5 spring and couldn’t stop smiling every trip out.
Skinz Burandt Free-Flow Front Suspension 36-38" (Aluminum)
All items are shipped via USPS. Expedited shipping may be available upon request - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please allow approximately 15 days for international deliveries.