The Agility Vent Kit for Polaris is the answer to frozen vents, baro-sensor trouble-codes, and poor performance on all Polaris AXYS snowmobiles (even naturally aspirated). The Polaris-OEM factory vents do not perform to our standards. They easily saturate with water and in most winter conditions, will freeze and prevent proper airflow, even on a stocker.
Maximum performance comes from both a larger intake surface area and from using high-grade materials. Increasing the surface area allows for proper airflow in the most demanding conditions.
We start off with Frog Skinz-branded pre-filter material, which we have custom-cut for us at the factory. This material is the benchmark in hydrophobic pre-filter material. They simply won't absorb water.
The frame is constructed of aluminum for the ultimate lightweight performance part. The vents fasten to the snowmobile with four self-tapping screws, and can easily be installed in the trailer.
Installation is easy, with no drilling or cutting required! Simply install the four self-tapping plastic screws (per side) and you're ready to ride!
This is the best vent kit for Polaris on the market. The vents were designed to keep the stock filter installed. However, if you remove the stock vents, we suggest you keep them with the snowmobile in case you rip or tear your Agility vents during a ride.
FIT AND COMPATIBILITY
- 2016+ Polaris AXYS 800 ✔
- 2016+ Polaris AXYS 600 ✔
- 2019+ Polaris AXYS 850 ✔
This kit DOES NOT fit 2015 and prior "Pro" chassis. This kit has not yet been tested for fit on the Matrix chassis.
STATS AND SPECS
- Frogskinz branded prefilter membrane (hydrophobic)
- Aluminum (lightweight) construction
- Self-tapping hardware (phillips-head)
- Replaceable pre-filter membrane
- Updated for 2021 with improved sealing surface to prevent snow-dust from entering vent cavity
Boondocker Agility Vent Kit for Polaris
- All domestic orders will be shipped UPS GROUND or USPS PRIORITY MAIL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. All international orders will be shipped UPS STANDARD or USPS PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL depending on the weight and dimensions of the package. If you have a preference how your package is shipped you may submit a request by emailing us at Ashley@chrisburandt.com or leaving a note at checkout.Please allow approximately 15 days for international deliveries.