Our private accommodations in Buena Vista are equally unmatched. Available as part of your backcountry experience is world-class luxury lodging at our exclusive Colorado mountain lodge, including all-inclusive first class meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our custom built lodge with 9 bedrooms, game room and multiple gathering areas sets just outside of town against a backdrop of the largest concentration of 14,000 foot peaks in the nation. The town of Buena Vista is only minutes away long with the soothing waters of Mt. Princeton Hot Springs.
- Check-in time is 4:00 and check-out out time is 10:00 am.
- The lodge does not have a hot tub, however the soothing waters of Mt. Princeton Hot Springs are only 20 minutes away.
- There is a large heated room dedicated for drying out your riding gear each night.
- WiFi is available free and cell phone coverage is great.
- Breakfast is at 8:00 am each morning. After breakfast, we head to the shop, load up sleds, grab lunch and drive a short distance to one of our trail heads.